ECMS is the latest shipping partner to be integrated on Ship&co.
If you’re already using ECMS for your shipments in Asia Pacific, you will now be able to use Ship&co to ship out your ECMS parcels in no time. If you’re new to ECMS, take a look to find out more!
ECMS (易客满) is a logistics provider headquartered in Tianjin, with a focus on e-commerce logistics.
ECMS was founded in 2013 as part of the Apex Logistics Group, as a separate business unit designed to provide logistics and fulfilment services for e-commerce brands in China and internationally.
Currently, ECMS’ service network covers 7 countries in Asia (China, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia) as well as US and Europe.
ECMS operates logistics and distribution centers in Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Tianjin, Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, and Amsterdam.
Cross-border E-commerce Logistics
ECMS distinguishes itself as offering affordable cross-border B2C delivery services for e-commerce businesses.
- Domestic pickup in selected cities (in Japan, customers need to drop off at ECMS logistics centers in Tokyo or Osaka)
- Air freight
- Customs clearance
- Last mile delivery through ECMS own network and partner networks
There is end-to-end tracking available for all shipments.
From Japan, ECMS ships to China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
Typical shipment durations are as follows:
- China: 3-7 business days
- Hong Kong: 2-5 business days
- Taiwan: 2-5 business days
- Korea: 2-5 business days
- Singapore: 3-6 business days
- Thailand: 3-6 business days
- Malaysia: 3-6 business days
If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable cross-border solution, find out more about ECMS' shipping services as it might be a great option for you.
ECMS also offers fulfilment services in the cities where ECMS has logistics centers, including Tokyo (Narita).
Services include picking, packing and shipping services as soon as orders are received, as well as temporary sorting and shipping base for imported shipments.
In Tokyo, the fulfilment center is located near Narita Airport, so it is possible to ship out within 24 hours as soon as packing is completed.
Ship&co x ECMS
With Ship&co’s integration with ECMS, e-commerce sellers can easily connect to e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Amazon and eBay, to import orders automatically, and ship out with ECMS in just 1 click, without having to build any own ECMS API integration.
- Real-time order management: Consolidate orders from multiple online shops into 1 interface. Order details from shops are synced real-time on Ship&co.
- 1 click label and commercial invoice printing: Easily print your ECMS shipping labels and commercial invoices in 1 click.
- Automatic tracking: Automatically send tracking numbers back to shops and mark orders as fulfilled. Shipment status can be viewed in 1 page on Ship&co.
To get started, you need to have an account with ECMS, and enter your ECMS credentials (Merchant ID, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret) on Ship&co. If you are not sure about your credentials, please contact your ECMS account manager.
For more information, check out our Help Centre, or feel free to reach us at email@example.com. And if you do not yet have an ECMS account and would like to learn more about ECMS’s shipping solution, inquire them directly from their website (inquiry needs to be sent from their Japanese website for Japanese customers).